The Employee Benefits Producer is responsible for prospecting, soliciting, quoting, and selling group benefits / group health insurance at O’Neill Insurance.
Employee Benefits Producer
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Plan
- Vacation, Holiday,Â & Sick TimeÂ
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Contributions
- 30 Hours of PTO Per Year to Volunteer for a Non-Profit Organization
- Birthdays off
- Career Development – 100% Paid Continuing Education
- Identifies and develops insurance prospects and appropriate markets
- Generate leads and pipeline opportunities through outbound prospecting via cold calling, drop-ins, email, LinkedIn, and networking
- Responds to referrals quickly and effectively
- Prequalifies insurance prospects for insurability and quality of risk
- Creates and maintains client or prospect list
- Designs benefits programs and recommends benefits strategies to clients
- Creates benefits proposals andÂ makes sales presentations to prospective and existing clients on new and renewal business
- Develops, follows, and completes sales objectives
- Maintains key relationships with existing Employee Benefits clients
- Stay on top of trends, strategies and initiatives in the industry
- 2+ years Health Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, or Human Capital industry experience
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with others, to explain complex issues, to receive and interpret complex information, and to respond appropriately.
- Life and Health License required
- Ability to collaborate and work with a team-first mentality.
- Ability to generate new business sales, retain existing business, and to close sales in insurance.
- B2B Sales Experience